Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/03 19:54:21 UTC

TCK for JavaServer Faces

Hi Kevin,

regarding the short discussion we had at the JavaOne: it would be
great if you could make sure we get the TCK for JSF1.1... We have
already been trying to get it 1 1/2 years ago, then tried it again via
the Apache Board, but haven't had any luck so far.

Thank you very much!

regards,

Martin

Re: TCK for JavaServer Faces

Posted by Kevin Osborn <Ke...@Sun.COM>.
Apparently, we haven't recieved an application from Apache. Our TCK
Review board chair suggests you contact Geir Magnusson
who is Apache's point person for TCK applications.

He also said, if Apache applied, they would get it.

Are you also applying as an individual?

Re: TCK for JavaServer Faces

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!