Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/23 05:24:50 UTC

Contributor & Jira item assignment request

Hi folks,
I am a newbie in this community, I finished my first round of document reading and understanding overall architecture and I’d like to work on this jira item HUDI-3822<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-3822> as my newbie item in the next couple of weeks to get familiar with the code and related stuff.

A little about myself: I am currently a staff engineer at Uber, I’m pretty interested in BigData, Database and related stuff. My linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bowen-zhu-6a724872/

Thanks,
Bowen

Re: Contributor & Jira item assignment request

Posted by Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks !

From: Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022 at 3:55 PM
To: Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>
Cc: dev@hudi.apache.org <de...@hudi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Contributor & Jira item assignment request
assigned both. and we can discuss further from the tickets. Thanks for the keen interest!

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 2:36 PM Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi, after further reading of the issue HUDI-3822<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-3822>, it seems it’s already resolved and merged ? If that is the case, could we update the jira and can I work on this one  HUDI-2118<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-2118> instead?

Thanks,
Bowen

From: Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 8:01 AM
To: dev@hudi.apache.org<ma...@hudi.apache.org> <de...@hudi.apache.org>>, xu.shiyan.raymond@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com> <xu...@gmail.com>>
Yes, my ASF Jira username: bowenzhu

Thanks,
Bowen

From: Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 22, 2022 at 11:25 PM
To: dev@hudi.apache.org<ma...@hudi.apache.org> <de...@hudi.apache.org>>
welcome. Do you have an ASF jira id? We can add you to the project then
able to assign tickets to you.

--
Best,
Shiyan

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: Contributor & Jira item assignment request

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: Contributor & Jira item assignment request

Posted by Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>.

From: Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 8:01 AM
To: dev@hudi.apache.org <de...@hudi.apache.org>, xu.shiyan.raymond@gmail.com <xu...@gmail.com>

From: Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 22, 2022 at 11:25 PM
To: dev@hudi.apache.org <de...@hudi.apache.org>

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: Contributor & Jira item assignment request

Posted by Bowen Zhu <bo...@gmail.com>.

From: Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 22, 2022 at 11:25 PM
To: dev@hudi.apache.org <de...@hudi.apache.org>

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: Contributor & Jira item assignment request

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

--
Best,
Shiyan