Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kshitiz <k....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/03 11:44:42 UTC

any way to refresh listview from inside?

Hi,

Is there any way to refresh listview from inside? Like if every of its item
has ajaxlink or ajaxbutton, can the whole view be refreshed from that ajax
button? I am not able to find any way in internet regarding this issue...

Re: any way to refresh listview from inside?

Posted by kshitiz <k....@gmail.com>.
Thnx...that did it...:)

Re: any way to refresh listview from inside?

Posted by Marek Sarnecki <ms...@gmail.com>.
Yes,
simple add to the ajaxlink the method

onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target){

  if(target != null)
    target.add(container)
}

To use this u should add your listView to an WebMarkupContainer container
Container = new WebMarkupContainer("container");
Container.setOutputMarkupId(true).setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
and
container.add(listView)

//remember to add the container to the html

2012/6/3 kshitiz <k....@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to refresh listview from inside? Like if every of its item
> has ajaxlink or ajaxbutton, can the whole view be refreshed from that ajax
> button? I am not able to find any way in internet regarding this issue...

Z poważaniem,
Marek Sarnecki

Re: any way to refresh listview from inside?

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Hi!

Yes, you can refresh anything from anywhere so long as you have a
reference to it.

For example:

 listViewContainer = webmarkupcontainer.setOutputMarkupId(true);

 ajaxButton.onClick{ target.addComponent(listViewContainer); }

**
Martin