Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@ictu.nl> on 2007/08/08 14:10:22 UTC

disable http chunking

Hello All,

I am trying to disable serverside http chunking so i can log messages with the ws-i monitor tool. I removed the "Transfer-encoding" parameter from the axis2.xml but the response is still send in chunks. If i remove all content from the axis2.xml i get an eof exception, so assume it is reading the file. Now what am i overlooking here? Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Erwin

Re: disable http chunking

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Erwin,

You mean the client is using HTTP 1.0 w/o chunking and the server
responds with HTTP 1.1 with chunking?

-- dims

Re: disable http chunking

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.