Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 01:54:32 UTC

code is in apache svn

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/

KAFKA-76 has the exact revisions and stuff. This is just github
master=>kafka/trunk. No history since we didn't find a good conversion tool.
No branches since those are really all historical.

Let me know if anyone sees any issues. I will work on converting the site
tomorrow.

-Jay

Re: code is in apache svn

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Pulled the code and looks like it builds correctly.

Thanks Jay.

- Henry

Re: code is in apache svn

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 08/01/2011 07:54 PM, Jay Kreps wrote:
> Let me know if anyone sees any issues. I will work on converting the site
> tomorrow.

I've re-added the .gitignore file and created an empty tags directory
for git-svn sanity.

Re: code is in apache svn

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 08/01/2011 07:54 PM, Jay Kreps wrote:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/
>
> KAFKA-76 has the exact revisions and stuff. This is just github
> master=>kafka/trunk. No history since we didn't find a good conversion tool.
> No branches since those are really all historical.
>
> Let me know if anyone sees any issues. I will work on converting the site
> tomorrow.
>
> -Jay

Thanks Jay!