Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/09/25 08:25:08 UTC

FOSS Backstage: CFP now open

Hi All

The Call For Participation for FOSS Backstage is now open https://foss-backstage.de/news/send-your-ideas-call-participation-open-now

The CFP will close on 25th October please don't leave it to the last moment if you want to send in a proposal for a talk.

For all those that don't know about FOSS Backstage, it a conference around all aspects of open source such as community, governance, legal and more. You can find out more details on their website https://foss-backstage.de/

In the past we have had a strong participation and collaboration with FOSS Backstage so it is great that another event is being planned. As usual in the current climate - it will be an online conference so this opens up a lot more flexibility for our community to participate.

Please feel free to spread the word and follow FOSS Backstage on Twitter https://twitter.com/Fossbckstg/status/1306215447021453312

Thanks
Sharan