Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by AMILA RANATUNGA <ne...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/29 07:36:20 UTC

Re: Research project on integrating geoservices with Apache Airavata

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the contribution and help given. We have prepared a brief
report about what are in our mind about this whole scenario. I am posting
this if you have missed the new
thread<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/report+dev%40airavata.apache.org/13ec2f36f36a76bb>we
started. Anyway the the report can also be accessed
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vATyBC7ZoH9hSgbpqCHSH4abyUC0eAMu-eG6ZPjyScc/edit#>.
Lot of modifications needs to be carried out conceptual and hence
architectural level. So your valuable comments are highly appreciated and
help given thus far has kept us going on right track.

Thank you !