Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kevin Corbett <ke...@gridgain.com> on 2021/10/06 21:25:32 UTC

Ignite Summit Cloud Edition Event Page/Community

Hello Igniters!

Ignite Summit Cloud Edition is coming up pretty soon and I thought it would be great to help setup an event page on LinkedIn to spread awareness. When someone signs up, a notification is sent to the person’s network which helps encourage more people to sign up to attend as well. This event page is meant to be a community where we can share daily posts and news to those planning to attend.

It would be great if you guys could sign up and maybe even invite some relevant contacts from your LinkedIn networks if possible. If you think someone should attend, feel free to invite them! :)

I’m excited to see how much this group grows over the course of the next couple of weeks!

LinkedIn Event Page Link: https://www.linkedin.com/events/ignitesummit-cloudedition6851552481613250560/ <https://www.linkedin.com/events/ignitesummit-cloudedition6851552481613250560/>

Attending and inviting others is as simple as:
- Click the above link and sign into your LinkedIn account
- Click the “Attend” button below the Ignite Summit profile picture
- Click the “Invite” button which has replaced the “Attend” button
- Select relevant contacts and then click “Invite” at the bottom right of this popup

Thank you!

---
Kevin