Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx> on 2001/06/25 18:45:54 UTC

how can I redirect my Result ?

Hi !

I am here again !

I have a question, I have a very small application that makes a query to
my database, when I make the request I got the result in other XML
document but in my same page (well y the same browser) the question is,
how can I redirect the results, in order that this results appear in the
URL that I define, is it posiible, ?? how can I do that ?

Please !! help me !!!

Thanks a lot !!!
Gustavo

Re: how can I redirect my Result ? Using fp tag

Posted by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx>.
HELLO,

I know, here Gustavo the trouble, jeje.. well, here you have a small
java code that helps to access and save the query result, mm.. well you
can access any URL, but it help me for my intentions, I had to do this
because I couldn't use fp tag.

import java.io.*;
import java.net.*;

public class XmlFile
{
    public static void main(String argv[])
    {
        String s;
        try {
            URL url = new URL (argv[0]);
            URLConnection conex = url.openConnection();
            System.out.println("Cargando "+argv[0]);
            BufferedReader datos = new BufferedReader (new
InputStreamReader(conex.getInputStream()));
            do {
                s = datos.readLine();
                if (s != null) System.out.println(s);
            } while (s != null);
        } catch (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException e) {
            System.out.println ("Sintaxis: java Xml <url>");
        } catch (UnknownHostException e) {
            System.out.println ("El host no existe o no responde");
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

Posted by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx>.
Hello !!

Posted by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx>.
Hi,

Posted by Gustavo Mejia <gm...@infotec.com.mx>.
Hi, sorry for the troubles but I am here again !

Could somebody tell how can I use FP tags in order to save my XML resulted from
query ?  Here my code.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<xsp:page