Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ma...@bayerbbs.com on 2004/01/07 10:57:28 UTC

JMeter 1.9.1 with JDBC requests

I could get JMeter 1.9.1 to work with the thin Oracle driver, after I have
copied and RENAMED the classes12.zip to classes12.jar in the lib folder.
But I can use only the simple JDBC request.
What I am trying to do is a connection pool (JDBC Connection Pool Standard)
with JDBC Login Standard, and then a sequence of SQL statements (JDBC SQL Query
Defaults) using one of the connections. It is important that the same connection
is used, because there is an initialization step involved for an Oracle
cartridge. This is why the JDBC request does not work for me.
Does anybody have an example of such a plan?

I am including the setup I was trying which does not work. No, it gives no error
message in the log. It is finished fast and does not create any database
connections.
(See attached file: test.jmx)