Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mi...@emc.com on 2011/11/03 18:12:38 UTC

The Elephant in the Room: You are invited

Hello Hadoopers !

Are you attending Hadoop World in New York on November 8?

This is your invitation to join Greenplum and other industry innovators in
celebrating the Hadoop Movement.

The Elephant in the Room - A Hadoop World Party Extravaganza!

Enjoy bowling, shooting pool, and a few surprises.
Plus, this event will benefit Artists for Elephants.
Asian Elephant Rescue and Protection
www.artistsforelephants.org

Tuesday, November 8
7PM-10 PM

To RSVP, visit http://hadoopworldparty-greenplum.eventbrite.com/

- Milind Bhandarkar

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC

Re: The Elephant in the Room: You are invited

Posted by Jignesh Patel <ji...@gmail.com>.
Millind,
Looks like I lost my cell in the event place, and I am not able to
recollect name of the hotel, can you please let me know the name of
the hotel so that I can follow up.

-Jignesh