Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arshad Ali <s....@gmail.com> on 2006/01/31 13:06:28 UTC

Page.IsPostBack in JSF

In Dot.Net there is a method to check if the page is posted back(
Page.IsPostBack), in JSF is there anything for that??

regards,
Arshad Ali.

Re: Page.IsPostBack in JSF

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
The Shale ViewController provides a isPostback() method for your backing beans.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Re: Page.IsPostBack in JSF

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

That's right, in our project that code is used and worked in all cases but I
realize now that in all those cases valueChangeListeners calling
renderResponse were also used.

Regards,

Cagatay,

Re: Page.IsPostBack in JSF