Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ulf Jaehrig <ul...@desys.com> on 2001/06/11 12:34:52 UTC

Tomcat 4 ContextAccessController

Hi,

I'm experimenting with the tomcat-4 sources. I have a little problem
restarting a servlet. I'm stopping and restarting a context. But on
restart I get a NamingException: "Context is read-only". An
investigation shows, that the securityToken in the
ContextAccessController is still set to the old context. Is there any
way to remove that securityToken from the ContextAccessController?
Should the removal of the name binding not remove the security token
too?

Bye,
Ulf

--
Distributed Engineering Systems Software GmbH
Reichenbachstr. 16, 68309 Mannheim, Germany

Explore the POWER of integration: http://www.metamodules.com