Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/08/21 08:21:26 UTC

Next steps

Hi,

now that I merged the PR with the streamlined presentation builds, the next steps would be:

  1.  Wait for the branch-name vote to pass and ask infra to do the change
  2.  Prepare a first PR for the Tools part
  3.  If that PR passes to update the presentations to use the released version of the tools
  4.  Vote on turning on the “commit for all” flag
  5.  Have commit access for all turned on
  6.  Publicly announce this in comdev and other channels.

Anyone seeing anything wrong with that plan?

Chris

Re: Next steps

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Seems reasonable to me -