Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com> on 2010/08/27 23:26:04 UTC

Re: Contents of a 0.1.0 release

I'd like to try to build a release candidate for 0.1.0 next week, now
that the blockers are closed (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12311110&priority=1&fixfor=12315111&sorter/field=issuekey).
If there are any other issues that you think are blockers then please
mark them as such.

The issue to track the release itself is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-46.

Cheers,
Tom