Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 01:44:07 UTC

Re: Both main and replica are trying to access solr_gc.log.0.current file

Is this the correct way to start both of the replicas?

bin\solr.cmd start -cloud -p 8983 -s solr\node1\solr -m 8g -z
"localhost:9981,localhost:9982,localhost:9983"

bin\solr.cmd start -cloud -p 8984 -s solr\node2\solr -m 8g -z
"localhost:9981,localhost:9982,localhost:9983"

Regards,
Edwin