Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ed...@wachovia.com on 2009/04/02 14:23:38 UTC

wsdl2java

OK, looking for something definitive here.

I am running Axis 1.4 (Implementation-Version: 1.4 1855 April 22 2006)

Trying to convert some wsdl generated from Microsoft WCF to java stubs
using wsdl2java, and running into some problems.

The WCF side of my team says java has trouble with tree wsdl (wdl:import,
xsd:import).  I have trouble believing this is true, and
assume that wcf is generating non standard wsdl.

So, can wsdl2java under Axis 1.4 support tree wsdl? Or am I barking up the
wrong...

Ed