Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Bouchet <St...@emn.fr> on 2005/02/18 16:50:59 UTC

Re: Kodo + Maven

Hi,

I think the better place to ask your question is the maven users list.

If i understand well, you don't want to do a "kodo:enhance" for a certain
subproject ?

If so, you can add a property in the subproject, for exemple :
kodo.enhance=false, and in your maven.xml, test if the propertiy is set to true
before enhancing.

Cheers,

Stéphane