Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/22 17:14:51 UTC

[Trinidad] Facelets users read this

Trinidad 1.2.6 is not compatible with JSF 1.1 state saving managers.
This is now fixed on the trunk (1.2.7-SNAPSHOT).

Here is the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-955

If you are using facelets with JSF 1.2 (Trinidad 1.0.x is unaffected),
you will need to run on 1.2.5 or 1.2.7-SNAPSHOT.

-Andrew

Re: [Trinidad] Facelets users read this

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I don't imagine we will see any more facelet releases until it becomes
part of JSF 2.0. I think the 1.1.x line is pretty much dead.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.