Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 22:49:27 UTC

Process store and JBI out of synch

Hi, I get this error very often. What exactly does it mean? is there a
standard way to fix it?

ERROR - OdeSUManager                   - Error starting service unit
"test-ode-su".
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Process store and JBI out of synch.
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeServiceUnit.start(OdeServiceUnit.java:98)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.start(OdeSUManager.java:123)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitLifeCycle.start(
ServiceUnitLifeCycle.java:103)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.start(
ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.java:130)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.start(
ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.java:105

Re: Process store and JBI out of synch

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thanks for your reply, I just found out that my bpel file had a little
compile problem and the log was so fast I wasnt noticing it.

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
I've tried everything :(

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.