Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie> on 2014/03/19 18:59:08 UTC

[GSOC2014] [CLOUDSTACK-6114] Create config management recipes to install CloudStack

Hi all,

After the amazing experience last year I felt it would be a great to
do Google Summer of Code again this year.

I'm interested in looking at JIRA Ticket CLOUDSTACK-6114 - Create
config management recipes to install CloudStack.

The full proposal can be found on Google Melange at:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/imduffy15/5662278724616192

If anybody has any feedback, advice or ideas I would love to hear them!

Thanks,
Ian

Re: [GSOC2014] [CLOUDSTACK-6114] Create config management recipes to install CloudStack

Posted by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com>.
+1

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 19, 2014, at 1:59 PM, Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After the amazing experience last year I felt it would be a great to
> do Google Summer of Code again this year.
>
> I'm interested in looking at JIRA Ticket CLOUDSTACK-6114 - Create
> config management recipes to install CloudStack.
>
> The full proposal can be found on Google Melange at:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/imduffy15/5662278724616192
>
> If anybody has any feedback, advice or ideas I would love to hear them!
>
> Thanks,
> Ian

terrific