Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by us...@deiszner.de on 2008/10/02 22:18:30 UTC

Uribl for myself

Hello,

i want to start my own local uribl.

Spamassassin should read a raw-textfile for example /home/spamblack.txt
where some url's are in

wunschurlaub.biz
euromillion.de

and another......

If match one of these entries, the Mail should marked with X Points.

How do i implement this?

Thx

Sebastian

Re: Uribl for myself

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch>.
On 10/2/2008 10:18 PM, usenet@deiszner.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i want to start my own local uribl.
>
> Spamassassin should read a raw-textfile for example /home/spamblack.txt
> where some url's are in
>
> wunschurlaub.biz
> euromillion.de
>
> and another......
>
> If match one of these entries, the Mail should marked with X Points.
>
> How do i implement this?

Using rbldnsd you can run a full featured RBL
http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/rbldnsd.html

or if its only a few URIs its simpler and cheaper to use a couple of uri
rules

Re: Uribl for myself

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
Kris Deugau wrote:
> usenet@deiszner.de wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i want to start my own local uribl.
>>
>> Spamassassin should read a raw-textfile for example
>> /home/spamblack.txt where some url's are in
>>
>> wunschurlaub.biz
>> euromillion.de
>>
>> and another......
>>
>> If match one of these entries, the Mail should marked with X Points.
>>
>> How do i implement this?
>
> Mmm.  To literally match URIs against a local flat text file, you'll
> need to write a plugin that does just that.

maybe by modifying the accessdb plugin. I didn't check this though.

> However, it's probably easier to do one of two things:
>
> 1) Create a script that takes the flatfile and writes out a SpamAssassin
> config file with URI rules for each URI in a suitable location
>
> 2) Create a script to stuff the URIs into a DNS zone of your own, and
> duplicate a suitable configuration fragment from eg URIBL or SURBL.

and here, rbldnsd may be a good choice if the list becomes large.

Re: Uribl for myself

Posted by Kris Deugau <kd...@vianet.ca>.