Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by xu cheng <xc...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/26 12:25:15 UTC

the hadoop plugin of the eclipse can't work in my computer

hello guys:
     I have a Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS and the Hadoop edition is 0.21.0, my
eclipse is eclipse-java-helios-linux-gtk, I copied the plug-in.jar of the
hadoop into the plug-in folder of the eclipse , but it can't work , I can't
even new a hadoop location. and of course the run on hadoop can't work
too.any suggestion?
    any suggestions or references are appreciated , thanks ^_^
best regards
xu

Re: the hadoop plugin of the eclipse can't work in my computer

Posted by xu cheng <xc...@gmail.com>.
thanks for replying!
I tried!but it still doesn't work, I'm wondering whether it's the issues of
the editions.
where to browse the error message?
thanks

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.