Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Administrator <ad...@fourthround.com> on 2006/11/28 20:20:33 UTC

Seeking companies running OFBiz

Hello,

We are currently implementing OFBiz and would like to visit a company
using OfBiz in a live environment.

We are looking for an end-user company that would be willing to let
us come for an on-site visit. We are particularly interested in
seeing how you are using OfBiz for order processing and fulfillment.

The primary applications we will be using are ecommerce, party,
order, and facility (any others?).

The ideal company would be within driving distance of Philadelphia,
approximately $10-$25 million in sales, and in retail/wholesale
distribution. Of course, we understand that your company may not fit
this description exactly.

If you are an OfBiz end user and would be open to such a visit,
please let me know and send me an email off-list.

Thanks!