Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/09/10 19:17:42 UTC

DRAFT - Beam board report September 2021

Hi all,

The September report is due today. Sorry for the late notice!

Through this link anyone should be able to suggest changes. Please help me
out by adding highlights. Please help populate it!

https://s.apache.org/beam-draft-report-2021-09

You can read past reports at https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Beam
.html to get a feel for it. Here are some specific examples of things that
are good to add:

 - highlights from CHANGES.md
 - interesting technical discussions that steer the project
 - major integrations with other projects
 - community events
 - major user facing addition/deprecation

Don't worry about exact wording or formatting. I will edit the words and
the tool accepts markdown so I reformat as well. It helps me if you use
https://s.apache.org to create short links for things, as the board report tool
is a bit strict about formatting and does not like long links.

Kenn