Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by dileep <di...@newgen.co.in> on 2009/10/28 14:18:08 UTC

Synchronization Timer with multiple JMeter Slaves

I have to run 200 concurrent users from two JMeter Slaves (100 threads from each) such that 200 users first do login simultaneously, after completing login, all 200 users should do next printing operation simultaneously.

To achieve this, I am using synchronization timer at my JMeter Master:

1.If I set synchronization timer for 100, it send 100-100 simultaneous users in two bunches. It is not sending 200 simultaneous users in a single bunch.

2. If I set synchronization timer for 200, JMeter Master hangs.

Is there any way to run 200 simultaneous users from two or more JMeter slaves?

If I try to run 200 users from single Jmeter with synchronization timer set at 200, it gives following error in response to some login requests:

            at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)

            at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)

            at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:440)

            at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:863)

            at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:849)

            at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:300)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please help me out.

Regards,

Dileep

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.