Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/01/05 22:16:05 UTC

ok, patches are committed

The patches are committed, although someone may want to be sure I didn't
screw anything up more than I already noticed...

Randy, you volunteered to roll the tarball, right?

I think we are about ready to roll and put it up somewhere for testing.
Hmm... how about we name it something different (eg. kewl_virus.tar.gz)
when it is put up for testing?  That should help reduce the chances of
people picking it up when they shouldn't.

After that, we are close to ready for release.  Please verify that it
works right.

Re: ok, patches are committed

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
That's fine, I just wanted to be sure we didn't need it in 1.2.  Ok looks
good.  So I'll start posting what I have against 1.3 on tues or weds
depending on my workload.

Dean

Re: ok, patches are committed

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.