Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/26 11:07:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.11/3.4.7

This post should have went on Friday as we technically started code freeze
on 3.3-dev and 3.4-dev back then. I intend to merge this into those
branches:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/1287

 Were there any other changes we can expect or will all other PRs remain
open?

As usual, please use this thread for any issues that come up during the
code freeze time frame. Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.11/3.4.7

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I've bumped 3.4-dev to 3.4.8-SNAPSHOT - the branch is now re-open for
business. Recall that 3.3.11 is our last release on 3.3-dev. Accordingly, I
have left 3.3-dev on 3.3.11 as we did with past retired branches. I don't
see any PRs pointed at 3.3-dev at this point so all is as it should be.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.