Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/10 08:07:10 UTC

Re: TomEE 8.0.0 production version release date

Hello Sujan
Currently we have been actively working on TomEE 8 branch. It includes lots
of updates (especially on Microprofile ) and may not be ready for the
production usage. If you want to help us, you can start from
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html
You can download the latest release,
http://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html, test it in your environment and
let us know if you face with any problem. You can also take the latest
source code, generate your own release and test it.
Regards.
Gurkan