Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2017/02/01 15:09:59 UTC

Re: [REQUEST] Please add PR-related item to podling graduation checklist

Are there any other questions or comments or +1s?
Do let me know if there are any concerns I can address.
Kind thanks,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

  On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 5:39, Sally Khudairi<sk...@apache.org> wrote:   Thank you so much, Felix. I really appreciate it.
Kind regards,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

 On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 5:37, Felix Meschberger<fm...@adobe.com> wrote:  +1

This makes a lot of sense.

Thanks
Felix

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you so much, John. That's brilliant.
Warmly,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

  On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 19:59, John D. Ament<jo...@apache.org> wrote:   Sally,
I just updated the staging page with a proposed change, based on your text.  I'm going to move it to prod tomorrow or sometime later, but please take a look.
http://incubator.staging.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#press-release
John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Sally,