Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Gastón Kleiman <ga...@apache.org> on 2018/07/30 23:06:19 UTC

Request to add MesosCon 2018 to the event calendar

Hi,

I would like to get MesosCon 2018 added to the ASF event calendar.

MesosCon is organized by the Apache Mesos community and brings together
users and developers to share and learn about the project and its growing
ecosystem.

MesosCon 2018 will be the fifth year in which the community organizes this
event, and will be held in New York City on November 5th-7th, 2018.

The VP of apache Mesos approved the event on July 20th:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4600bb43db975e0828a69b86dfcb1ed8e5c0e1bb0916b26c76c91096@%3Cprivate.mesos.apache.org%3E

Please feel free to reach out me if you would like to get more details.

Thanks,

-Gastón

Re: Request to add MesosCon 2018 to the event calendar

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Gaston

Done.

Thanks