Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dipesh Garg <di...@erevmax.com> on 2012/03/20 18:34:59 UTC

Request is not received at Axis2 SERVIVE

Hi,

I have written a axis2 1.4 web service which receive a request and modify
that request and make a soap message and  send it to another axis 2 1.4
service using operation client.

 If load is less say in the range of 30000-40000 it will work fine , but
when request will increase , from first service request will sent to second
service , but  second service receive that request after a long time say
after 1 hour . I think request will stay in queue and wait for other

Is there any setting for Operation client so that we can fix that issue?

Thanks in advance

Dipesh

RE: Request is not received at Axis2 SERVIVE

Posted by Dipesh Garg <di...@erevmax.com>.
Thanks Sagara,

Hi so if I want to migrate from Axis2 1.4 to Axis2 1.6.1, what step I need
to follow, is there any code change required?? Or just copy the upgraded jar
of Axis2 1.6.1 is sufficient

Dipesh

May be Axis2 1.6.1 version provides better results.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Request is not received at Axis2 SERVIVE

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.