Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Matthew Benton <ma...@bristol.gov.uk> on 2010/05/25 16:03:23 UTC

Default build definition not being used

This is probably some sort of configuration issue. Most of our projects have four build definitions, the main ones being www-dev and www-live, scheduled to run every 15 minutes. www-dev does a clean + deploy and is set as our default. www-live does a clean + test and is not default. However the www-live is the one that is built on the schedule. The www-dev will work if triggered manually, but is not being run on the schedule. This problem started some months ago after upgrading to Continuum 1.3.6. Any ideas why? Thanks in advance.

An example of the four builds used in most projects is set out below, 3 and 4 being the www-dev and www-live.

1.
Goals: clean package
Arguments: --batch-mode
Build File: pom.xml
Schedule: Every 15 minutes from 07:00 - 19:00
Build Environment: jdk1.6.0_06 maven-2.2.1 profile
From: GROUP
Build fresh: false
Default: false

2.
Goals: clean package
Arguments: --batch-mode
Build File: pom.xml
Schedule: Every Sun at 09:00
Build Environment: maven-2.2.1 test
From: GROUP
Build fresh: true
Default: false

3.
Goals: clean deploy
Arguments: --batch-mode --non-recursive
Build File: pom.xml
Schedule: Every 15 minutes from 07:00 - 19:00 MON-FRI
Build Environment: www-dev
From: PROJECT
Build fresh: false
Default: true

4.
Goals: clean test
Arguments: --batch-mode --non-recursive
Build File: pom.xml
Schedule: Every 15 minutes from 07:00 - 19:00 MON-FRI
Build Environment: www-live
From: PROJECT
Build fresh: false
Default: false