Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/17 21:44:29 UTC

ApacheCon & Onami

Anyone representing us?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: ApacheCon & Onami

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 22 Jan 2014, at 11:41, nino martinez wael wrote:

> I was thinking of that. Im not sure what would be best to speak on?

I think people don't know what Onami does... so it might make
sense to give an overview of what Onami does and why we think
its needed. Maybe a short intro to Guice, then showing a few components.
It's always good to know people how they can safe time.

Maybe you have already build something cool with Onami?

> 2014/1/22 Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>
>
>> On 17 Jan 2014, at 21:44, nino martinez wael wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone representing us?
>>
>> You, hopefully :-)
>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
>>> Nino Martinez
>>

>> ---
>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>> The Zen Programmer: http://bit.ly/12lC6DL
>> @grobmeier
>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>

> --
> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> Nino Martinez

---

Re: ApacheCon & Onami

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: ApacheCon & Onami

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 17 Jan 2014, at 21:44, nino martinez wael wrote:

> Anyone representing us?

You, hopefully :-)

> --
> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen