Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David <dr...@charter.net> on 2002/12/30 21:34:32 UTC

[users@httpd] using the passwd program on a windows computer << sorry about the last msg its was in http format this is in text format>>

I am running apache on a windows 2kpro cpu and need to make a password
file but every time I try to from a command prompted does not work I
have tried every combo in text format I know of but no luck does any one
have any ideas please or some info for me

Ps :  yes I am new to this so please forgive any misshapps I my do for a
few days till I get the hang of things here thank you for understanding
and for all the help I can get

Re: [users@httpd] using the passwd program on a windows computer << sorry about the last msg its was in http format this is in text format>>

Posted by Chris Taylor <ch...@x-bb.org>.