Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu> on 2015/05/07 15:05:10 UTC

Privileges Help

Hello,

I have attached images of my privilege tree and several other groupings.
I'm logged in as local admin( I have not even attempted to add the AD
groups) and I can't create a reservation. It keeps saying "There are no
available times the selected image can be used" I don't see what I'm doing
wrong , I still don't have a good grasp on how privileges work in vcl.
Thank You

Re: Privileges Help

Posted by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu>.
Thanks Josh,