Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/11/19 21:29:13 UTC

RE: migration woes

	This would seem to be your problem.  Verify that your WEB-INF is a
directory and that the user you are running Tomcat has permission to read
the directory.

Tomcat 3.2.3 and Linux JDK 1.3.1

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.
Have people found any problems running Tomcat 3.2.3 on JDK 1.3.1?  We found
that Tomcat seemed to get locked up under JDK 1.3.1 on Linux, but when
reverting back to 1.3.0, the problem does not appear.

Does anybody have any experience or know what's happening?  It sure would be
a pain to discover that Tomcat won't run reliably under a released JDK.

Thanks,
David