Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 20:24:06 UTC

making an abstract wicket form for the admin area

Hi Maxim,

you were recently talking about a general form component that contains
save buttons et cetera.
I've add now the "AdminBaseForm".
Did you meant the something like that?
Do you know if it is possible in wicket to also inherit HTML and
create your own tag's ?

Thanks!
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: making an abstract wicket form for the admin area

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'll try to generalize markup as an example.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: making an abstract wicket form for the admin area

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes this is what I mean.

--
WBR