Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2017/09/14 12:34:37 UTC

Re: Apache Camel - ftp component - need to use absolute path

Hi Ceyhan,
I'm bringing this back to the users mailing list, let's have a discussion there.

I'm not privy discussion around using absolute/relative paths, but I
respect the decision that was made as to me it seems that using
relative paths is something most users will want to use.
For example there could be use cases where the FTP service is moved
between two servers and the root of the FTP is changed, with absolute
paths the integration would break and with relative paths it would
adjust just by the virtue of being relative.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart