Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Johnson <da...@g4dpz.me.uk> on 2008/06/05 13:19:38 UTC

Problems creating a virtual product from two variants

Hi,

I get:

Error creating new virtual product from variant products:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Service [indexProductKeywords] threw an unexpected exception/
errororg.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Error running simple
method [indexProductKeywords] in XML file [org/ofbiz/product/product/
ProductServices.xml]: (Could not find SimpleMethod XML document in
resource: org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductServices.xml) (Error
running simple method [indexProductKeywords] in XML file [org/ofbiz/
product/product/ProductServices.xml]: (Could not find SimpleMethod XML
document in resource: org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductServices.xml))

Any pointers please.

Thanks

dave

Re: Problems creating a virtual product from two variants

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Please provide few more details so that we can reproduce this error on our
machine.
Its very difficult for us to understand from Single Line of Subject and then
the log message.

--
Ashish