Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 08:53:05 UTC

Some more work to clean up 2.2 branch

Just tried to build the current 2.2 branch. Looks like there are some more
clean-up work to do:

1. Update the history/dependencies.xml of activemq-webconsole-jetty and
activemq-webconsole-tomcat
2. Update to 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT in many history/dependencies.xml files

I could create a patch for this, but it might be better for a committer to
do those changes directly.

-Jack

Re: Some more work to clean up 2.2 branch

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Done

-Rex

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.