Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pirigyi Levente <le...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/14 17:46:29 UTC

Displaying test results other than Throughput rate

Hi!

I am testing an EJB with a JavaRequest client and I would like JMeter
to display other results than Throughput, etc. calculated by the
client itself.
One solution is to set the "URL" column of the "View Results in Table"
listener with the SampleResult.setSampleLabel("whatever"); method.
However I don't think it is the ultimate solution and I want to
display it with a Graph too. Is it possible to display additional data
with a Graph listener?
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Levente