Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/08/14 15:02:58 UTC

RE: bean class not found

Howdy,
What's call.web-inf?  It should be WEB-INF (capital).  Are you properly
importing the bean by its class name in your JSP?

And use a better subject than "urgent" as I nearly rejected that from
posting to the list ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.