Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/06/04 10:12:21 UTC

[ANN] Please welcome Justin Mclean as the new Incubator PMC chair!

Hi,

John D. Ament recently announced his desire to step down from the
Incubator PMC chair role. Thank you so much John for your efficient
service here, "retiring" from that is certainly well deserved!

The Incubator PMC had the difficult task of choosing between a handful
of excellent candidates and has selected Justin as our new chair. The
ASF's Board of Directors has ratified this choice at our May meeting.

Please join me in welcoming Jusin as our new PMC chair! Justin's been
very active in the Incubator in the last few years, it's great to see
him step up to this role.

-Bertrand

Re: [ANN] Please welcome Justin Mclean as the new Incubator PMC chair!

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Thank you, John, for all your hard work as the Incubator VP and PMC Chair.

Congratulations, Justin.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President
Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member
Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor since 2008

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 12:12 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Justin!

- Xin

> Congratulations Justin!

> > +1 to both!
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub
> >
> > > Am 04.06.2018 um 13:33 schrieb Jacques Le Roux <
> > jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>:

> > > Welcome Justin, very happy to have you as PMC chair :)
> > > And thanks John for all the good work!
> > >
> > > Jacques

> Best regards,
>
> Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Xin

Re: [ANN] Please welcome Justin Mclean as the new Incubator PMC chair!

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Justin!

> +1 to both!
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>
> > Am 04.06.2018 um 13:33 schrieb Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>:
> >
> > Le 04/06/2018 à 12:12, Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> John D. Ament recently announced his desire to step down from the
> >> Incubator PMC chair role. Thank you so much John for your efficient
> >> service here, "retiring" from that is certainly well deserved!
> >>
> >> The Incubator PMC had the difficult task of choosing between a handful
> >> of excellent candidates and has selected Justin as our new chair. The
> >> ASF's Board of Directors has ratified this choice at our May meeting.
> >>
> >> Please join me in welcoming Jusin as our new PMC chair! Justin's been
> >> very active in the Incubator in the last few years, it's great to see
> >> him step up to this role.
> >>
> >> -Bertrand

> > Welcome Justin, very happy to have you as PMC chair :)
> > And thanks John for all the good work!
> >
> > Jacques

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [ANN] Please welcome Justin Mclean as the new Incubator PMC chair!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
+1 to both!

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Justin is rockin' it!!! Congratulations!

-=e

Posted by Gao Hongtao <30...@qq.com>.
Congratulations Justin!

Posted by "Li,De(BDG)" <li...@baidu.com>.
Congratulations Justin!

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Thank you very much John!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Justin and thanks for John and Justin great helps for the
ServiceComb.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Wang Wei <wa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Justin! He checks every release very carefully.
And thank you all for your great efforts.

Regards,
Wei

Apache Singa-incubating

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations justin!

Martin

________________________________
Thanks John and Justin great helps for skywalking. You spent a lot of time, help us a lot.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Thanks John and Justin great helps for skywalking. You spent a lot of time, help us a lot.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

Posted by 彭勇升 Peng Yongsheng <80...@qq.com>.
Congratulations!
Thanks very much for our first incubator version release.  Our project retry three times by this version release. Justin checked it very patiently and helped us to fixed the issues.

—————————
Yongsheng Peng
Apache SkyWalking PPMC member

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Justin!

Thank you very much for all the mentoring.

Best regards,
Jun

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks John D. Ament excellent effort for the Apache Incubator Projects, especially for your guide on our eastern apache projects :-)

And welcome Justin, our incubator project mentor, very glad to have you as Incubator PMC chair.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Justin! Thank you Justin and John for all your help when
SystemML was an incubator project.

Deron

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Justin!

- Sijie

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Justin was a massive help in getting TinkerPop releases out through-out our
incubation process (what seems like many years ago). Always appreciated his
contributions to our project here on this list when he wasn't even an
assigned mentor. Nice to see him taking a spin as the PMC Chair.
Congratulations.

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Justin!

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> John D. Ament recently announced his desire to step down from the
> Incubator PMC chair role. Thank you so much John for your efficient
> service here, "retiring" from that is certainly well deserved!
>
> The Incubator PMC had the difficult task of choosing between a handful
> of excellent candidates and has selected Justin as our new chair. The
> ASF's Board of Directors has ratified this choice at our May meeting.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Jusin as our new PMC chair! Justin's been
> very active in the Incubator in the last few years, it's great to see
> him step up to this role.
>
> -Bertrand

Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Please welcome Justin Mclean as the new Incubator PMC chair!

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Posted by 彭勇升 Peng Yongsheng <80...@qq.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Juan P <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org>.