Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Michael Bailey <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/11 05:24:08 UTC

Update the Groovy color used on github.

I opened a PR to get the Groovy color on Github updated to the blue from
the logo.
See https://github.com/github/linguist/pull/5418

If you would like to see Github use the color from the Groovy logo, please
reply with a +1 to this thread and give a thumbs up on this PR ->
https://github.com/github/linguist/pull/5418

The plus one on this thread will help show community support.

Re: Update the Groovy color used on github.

Posted by MG <mg...@arscreat.com>.
+1

Given that the currently used color is a very unattractive darker
yellow, the "corporate identity blue" is definitely an upgrade G-)

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

Posted by sigzero <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Søren Berg Glasius <so...@glasius.dk>.
+1

Posted by Mario Garcia <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Good idea!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
Twitter: @glaforge <http://twitter.com/glaforge>

Re: Update the Groovy color used on github.

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.