Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by de...@slo.net on 2002/10/28 19:58:20 UTC

Need a mortgage loan?Get it on your own terms AJPI

CNBC & CNN both reported today that mortgage rates are slated to go through the roof this November.

Most home owners in America have already jumped on today's rates which are lower than those in the 1960's.

If you've been putting off any of the following:

A> Getting a home equity loan
B> Refinancing your existing mortgage
C> Taking cash out for improving your home
D> Getting a new home loan

.... or doing more or less anything mortgage related this is your last chance.

These rates are not expected to come back for another 40 years (if ever)

You don't have to miss out on this last wave. Just visit our website by clicking the link below and we'll handle the rest.

http://61.145.116.190/now_is_the_time/index.asp?Afft=QM10