Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Dmitri Smirnov <ds...@netflix.Com> on 2010/10/28 20:35:16 UTC

How do I tell Cassandra not to use port 8080

I am running several things on my dev box and one of them takes port
8080 which I am reluctant to reconfigure.

Cassandra 0.7 trunk 10/14 complains that it need port 8080

How do I tell it to use something else?

I found the below link that I do not have any of these config files,
shall I create them?

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/OpenNMS?highlight=%288080%29

--
Dmitri

Re: How do I tell Cassandra not to use port 8080

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
edit JMX_PORT in conf/cassandra-env.sh

--
Jonathan Ellis