Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> on 2015/05/22 02:05:40 UTC

Re: Maven - Using one bundle and its dependencies in another

Hello,
(please discuss on the maven user mailinglist)

well, if you add your other jar as a dependency and use the maven
bundle plugin to generate the imports, you will get one import per
other package. This will require your other JAR to be deplyoed as a
second bundle.

If some automatically detected imports are superfluous you could
overwrite them.

It is hard to say what you need to do differently without knowing what
your problem is.

If your "other JAR" is not a bundle and should not be shared between
multiple, I would import it with
<Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile|runtime</Embed-Dependency>

Gruss
Bernd