Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2016/10/07 14:28:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Matt Burgess

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Matt
Burgess has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC. We
greatly appreciate all of Matt's hard work and generous contributions to
the project and all the positive interaction with the community. We look
forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!
Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Matt Burgess

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks to all for the congratulations, and to the PMC for the
invitation! This is a huge honor for me, I look forward to continuing
on our great path.

-Matt

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Matt B.!!

yolanda.m.davis@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Matt Burgess

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
Good try Andy but...

In the honor of Matt, I let Andy let everyone else write the exact same
thing I was going to before I could respond.

Congratulations Matt.

:-)

Aw: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Matt Burgess

Posted by Uwe Geercken <uw...@web.de>.
Congratulations Matt.

That's very good for Nifi. I have met Matt in person and he is smart, always helpful and has great expertise. A great person to work with and also to have a beer with ;-)

Uwe

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
In honor of Matt, I let everyone else write the exact same thing I was going to before I could respond.

Congratulations Matt.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com