Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2017/04/13 08:04:12 UTC

FLOSS Weekly podcast

Hi Cameleers,
I'm a big fan of the FLOSS Weekly podcast[1] on TWiT network, it would
be really cool if Camel would be featured in one of the episodes. It
airs on Tuesdays at 16:30 UTC and the way you get on the show is to
contact Randal at merlyn@stonehenge.com, there is a list of upcoming
guests and slots that need filling at[2]

Anyone up for it?

zoran

[1] https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
[2] http://bit.ly/flossweeklyguests
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: FLOSS Weekly podcast

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

As a side note I listened to a podcast 424 about open source
conferences and it was a good show.

I personally likely wont have time in June as my life take a turn as I
am moving to a new house (and back to Denmark) in the summer.

If the show is about Camel 10 years it would be good to see if we can
get the Camel father on the show, but he is a very busy man as well.

However the podcasts seems good and I will try to listen to others
when I get a little time.
I also have a book to finish. So plenty of stuff on my plate.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: FLOSS Weekly podcast

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.